Registration is now open for Telecom Review’s upcoming virtual panel entitled ‘Network automation & SD-WAN in the era of virtualization’. On April 27th, industry leaders will join the panel discussion at 4 pm Dubai time to share their insights.
Network automation and SD-WAN have been trending in the telecoms industry given their benefits and role in the digital age. In order to know more about this topic, the panel will gather the following panelists:
- Roque Lozano, VP IP & Optical Networks (ION) Division, MEA, Nokia
- Aloke Tusnial, Vice President, Cloud Business & Solutions, Spirent
- Khaled Al Belooshi, VP Fixed Networks, Etisalat
- Neil Templeton, Vice President, Digital Innovation Marketing, PCCW Global
- Dr. Ibrahim Gedeon, CTO, TELUS
The panel’s moderator, Kevin Vachon, Chief Operating Officer, MEF will steer the discussion towards the following topics:
- The process of network automation: steps and requirements
- Benefits and opportunities of network automation and SD-WAN
- Improving operations’ cost and optimization of apps experience through SD-WAN
- Role of artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Why do service providers need to automate their networks?
To join the virtual panels, you are invited to register on the following link: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_nUSyE8QoSeeVsyHibUVydg