On July 27, Telecom Review will present a webinar entitled “Cloud and Data Center Shaping the Digital Economy” at 5pm Dubai time, the latest in its series of webinars and virtual panels.
In this engaging and interactive virtual panel, High-level industry experts will discuss the topics surrounding cloud and data centers and their role in accelerating the digital economy. The lineup of industry experts includes: Bernard Najm, Vice President Telco MEA, AWS; Nicolas Gresser, Head of Public Policy, Middle East and Africa at Amazon Web Services, AWS; Khalid Murshed, Chief Technology & Information Officer, Etisalat UAE; Stelios Savvides, Technology Director (CTIO), Vodafone Oman; Mounir Ladki, President and CTO, Mycom OSI; and Ouassim El Arroussi, B2B Marketing Director, inwi.
The session will revolve around the following topics:
- Accelerating cloud and data centers in the digital era
- The issue of data sovereignty in the MEA region
- Importance of data regulations and policies
- The role of cloud and data centers for the future of digital economy
- Looking towards the future of the cloud, today
Moderating this session will be Tamer Bdran, Managing Director NEC GCC and Vice president ICT Solutions, Middle East.
Book your attendance now by registering here.