In today's digitized world, connectivity is crucial to digitalization, and networks are key to connectivity. Enterprises need to build intelligent networks with agile architecture and energy-saving features to fully maximize their digital productivity in order to create the ultimate user experience.
The upcoming FutureNet MENA event, taking place at the Sofitel Jumeirah Beach, Dubai, on March 20th, aims to shed light on how future networks should function in line with advancements in technology and consumer behavior patterns.
Telecom Review is the proud official media partner for the event and will be integrating its resources to solidify the impact of the superior knowledge-sharing.
In the full day’s program, MENA Telco industry leaders will discuss the strategies behind commercially successful network operations, including the best practices in network automation, 5G slicing, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, 5G edge, zero-touch automation and new operating models.
Expert panelists will also deep dive into the dynamics of zero-touch automation, promoting open platforms for APIs and data accessibility through various processes and the delivery of scalable and cloud-native network services.
Participating CxOs from Etisalat, Du, STC, Ooredoo, Virgin Mobile UAE, Vodafone, Telecom Egypt, include:
- Khalid Murshed, CTIO, Etisalat UAE
- Haithem Mohammed M Alfaraj, Group CTO, STC
- Peter Larnholt, CIO, Du, UAE
- Imran Shaikh, CTO, Virgin Mobile UAE
- Hatem Mestiri, CTIO, Ooredoo Tunisia
- Khaled I. Aldharrab, VP Technology Strategy & Architecture, STC
- Essa Y H M Haider, Director Network Planning and Design, Technology – Access Network & Rollout, Ooredoo Kuwait
- Jassim Al Awadi, Digital Transformation Principal, Du
- Pramod Chinchansure, Head of Technology Operations, Vodafone Oman
- Mohamed Hanafy, Senior Manager - Network Strategy and Digital Services, Telecom Egypt See the list of speakers here.
As the industry’s premium event for Network Management Executives, the FutureNet event is a prime opportunity for sharing industry insights, building lasting partnerships and bracing for the next wave of opportunity with highly optimized network performance.
Be a part of the conversation and shape the future of the networks at FutureNet MENA.
Register to attend: https://futurenetworld.net/events/futurenet-middle-east-africa-2023/event-register/