The WiFi 6E virtual roundtable organized by Telecom Review will be held on January 24th at 3 pm KSA time, following CITC’s pivotal decision to make the entire 6 GHz band license-exempt to capitalize on the global WiFi 6E momentum.
The topics to be discussed revolve around the state of 6 GHz adoption in the region and globally and the state of WiFi 6E ecosystem and 2022 prospects. WiFi 7 development along with WiFi 7 timelines and key features will also be discussed, to finally highlight the importance of assigning the entire 6 GHz band for license-exempt use to attain the full benefits of WiFi 6E and WiFi 7.
The speakers are:
- Saad Bin Askar, Spectrum Operations Center Director, CITC
- Graham MacDonald, Senior Spectrum Policy Advisor, Apple
- Chris Szymanski, Product Marketing Director, Broadcom
- Scott Blue, Global Wireless Policy Director, Cisco
- Martha Suarez, President, DSA
- Detlef Fuehrer, Senior Manager, Spectrum Management and Regulatory Affairs, EMEA, HPE
- Turhan Muluk, Government and Telecom Policy Director, Intel Corporatioon
- Guillaume Lebrun, Global Connectivity Policy Manager, Meta
- Alex Roytblat, Vice President of Regulatory Affairs, Wi-Fi Alliance
- Bruno Tomas, CTO, WBA
Moderator: Ahmed AlSohaily, Chief Advisor - Governor, CITC
Register here to hear all about WiFi 6E from industry experts.