Telecom Review will address the next phase of digital transformation in its upcoming webinar entitled “Outcomes of Digital Transformation: Ongoing Mission and Vision”, on September 14th, at 5 pm Dubai time.
The digital transformation approach has evolved from a mere concept into a reality. Today, companies are reaping the fruits of their digital transformation efforts and strategies and are looking towards the next phase, which integrates digital services into the new and evolving ecosystem.
In order to shed light on how digital transformation has evolved and become an ongoing mission rather than a mere goal to be achieved, this upcoming virtual panel will feature:
- Neil Templeton, Senior Vice President, Digital Innovation Marketing, PCCW Global
- Karim Benkirane, Chief Commercial Officer, du
- Danial Mausoof, Head of Sales for Mobile Networks in Middle East and Africa, Nokia
- Yahia Sefraoui, Director of Digital Transformation, inwi
- Dr. Abdulhadi Mahmoud AbouAlmal, Director/Technology Standardization & Spectrum Management, etisalat by e&
The panel will be moderated by Amitoj Arya, Partner, Telecom Consulting, MENA, EY
The discussion will revolve around the findings of years of digital transformation efforts, and the panelists will detail their list of criteria for winning the digital transformation race. Moreover, they will highlight, each from their own point of view, the pillars of the future post-digital transformation.
For more insights, we invite you to participate in the panel on September 14th by registering on the following link: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_PNOxu5NyQo2jgUNPGiHJDA